Common conditions treated using acupuncture include:
- Arthritis and Orthopedics: Muscle, bone and nerve pain and diseases
- Digestive: Disorders including reflux, hyperacidity, diarrhea, constipation, nausea and vomiting, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Heart and Vascular: Diseases of the heart and blood vessels including angina and atrial fibrillation (Afib)
- Nervous System: Stroke, neuralgia, peripheral neuropathy, stress, anxiety, depression, and other nervous disorders
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: Menstrual pain and cramping, PMS, menopausal symptoms including hot flashes, and infertility
- Respiratory: Allergies, asthma, bronchitis and sinusitis
- Pain Management: Our clinic specializes in pain management for cancer patients
- Other Conditions: Headaches/migraines, frequent urination, insomnia, allergies, sports injuries, long Covid and more
Schedule Your Treatment
To schedule an acupuncture treatment, please contact us or call our Alexandria location at 703-854-1432.
- Initial Consultation (90 minutes which includes treatment) – $165.00
- Return visits (60 minutes) – $95.00
Meet Our Acupuncturist
Bill is a nationally board-certified licensed acupuncturist who applies a variety of acupuncture and functional medicine techniques to treat a broad spectrum of disorders. He has a primary focus in cancer-related side effects, acute and chronic pain, digestive issues, anxiety, migraines/headaches and insomnia.
Bill has more than 20 years of clinical experience in a northern Virginia private practice and Inova Fairfax Hospital, is the author of more than 200 publications, and is very involved with promoting integrative healthcare in the United States.
Bill also serves on the editorial boards of three national peer-reviewed medical journals and serves on a number of national committees related to integrative health advocacy and pain management. He speaks nationally at conferences such as the Integrative Healthcare Symposium (IHS), the International Congress on Integrative Medicine and Health (ICIMH), the American Traditional Chinese Medicine Association (ATCMA) and the Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine (AIHM).
He has held the following elected positions:
- Director and Officer of the Executive Committee, Integrative Health Policy Consortium
- Vice President, American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Director, Friends of Acupuncture
- Director, American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Director, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance
- President, Acupuncture Society of Virginia
- Director, Maryland Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Bill Reddy, L.Ac, Dipl.Ac.